Tuesday 19 February 2013

Black Mirror

Here's a look into the darkly styled imagery featured on the art-driven-photography website, "The Rich and The Beautiful Will Be Eaten First". I love the concept and name of this art vs. fashion photography website! A couple of private costume pieces that I have built (Laura X) are shown in this decadent editorial, Black Mirror. Look for the horned headdress and fur / feather harness shrug! And special thanks to my Dad for just happening to have a pair of horns stashed in his workshop! It's a little different from FUTURSTATE, but I thought I'd include it here for your viewing pleasure. 






Photographed by Mike Lewis, Styled by Tasha Farrington, Make Up by Alison Sharp, Hair by Dat Tran, Model- Jeannine Smith. 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous editorial. Hope your dad likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, I fall in love with this photos!

    vamppiv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete